Contact Manitoba Blue Cross
While you're away
You have access to 24-hour worldwide assistance in emergency situations. Insured travellers, physicians or hospitals should contact the International Travel Assistance service immediately when emergency medical situations arise.
Manitoba Blue Cross
- 599 Empress Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Tuesday to Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 204.775.-0151 (8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. weekdays)
- 1.800.USE.BLUE (873.2583) (Toll Free within Manitoba)
- 1.888.596.1032 (elsewhere in Canada)
- Box 1046 Stn Main
Winnipeg MB R3C 2X7